For me? I knew this would be a great year; I just knew it! My 2nd VBA! (now, doesn’t that sound official)! Such an affirmation! Such encouragement! i am so, so grateful! (a lot of exclamation points, I know)
First, A BIG Thank you!
To sum up her blog…Well, her words do it best; “It’s all about you, us and the others too. It’s all about life, people, places and all the things around us”.
I’ve been nominated; I’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award!
1.Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2.Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3.Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I won’t post15,but,I would add,these blogs are excellent!)
4.Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — I will try to include a link to each site.
5.Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
OOPs, forgot…7 things about me.
1. I can’t sing..I try – Oh, how I try.
2. I have a Rooster aptly named Mr. Nasty. (more on him later)
3. I may have too many hobbies…can this even be possible?
4. I don’t like ice cream or chocolate chip cookies…I know, right?
5. I named my first daughter ~ Julianne Marie ~ I named all of my dolls Julianne when I was young ~ just loved that name (secretly wished it was mine)
6. I eat peanut butter out of the jar…and sometimes dip it in honey.
7. I am addicted to the PBS series ~ Dowton Abbey ~ which is strange because I very seldom watch television.
The above appears as though I have an “I” problem.
The “sweetridgesisters” Sweetridgesisters.wordpress.com
~ one foot in the country, one foot in the city
The adventures of four sisters raised on Sweet Ridge Farm in the driftless hills of Southwestern Wisconsin, from lambs in the cellar to life in the big city. When I read their blog(s) and collective tales..I am transported to their kitchen table, or living room sofa…honest,raw,and sweet.
“This Little Light seeks to remind me that I am called to be a light. I am not called to be perfect, I am not called to do it all by myself, I am not called to be exceptional in every way…” be sure to check out “tutorial Tuesday”.
The rules state 16; this is only 7…7 wonderful blogs to be sure. I do hope you have a moment to visit them if you haven’t already. You won’t be disappointed.
Now, may I introduce Harry. 🙂
I hope I have downloaded all links correctly..God willin’ and the creek don’t rise……fingers crossed