I have been gifted an award that is bestowed to blogs which have a quality that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye.
They think “A Winsome Journey” is lovely; and I am just tickled pink!
Thank you so very much Genie http://geniespeaks.wordpress.com/
Also, a big thank you to http://faithrises.wordpress.com
Both of these girls have very inspiring blogs, one of which I have visited almost daily for a huge dose of faith inspired goodness, the other I have just recently discovered and I must say; I am a huge fan. Keep walking Genie! (but take good care).
I do have rules to follow, but first, an apology is in order. I was gifted the Sunshine Award early in the spring…thank you, thank you…http://makebelieveboutique.com/2012/03/23/sunshine-award-4/ and Steph, at Lost Up Above: http://wp.me/p1ZC80-JM.
Ok now to follow the rules.
7 things you’ll know about me.
1. I love James Taylor (well, his music anyway)
2. My favorite color is greenpinkblue. (yes it is!)
3. I have been working very hard to start a creative business on a shoestring…I mean dental floss thin…:)
4. I think I am more funny than I probably am (Lucille Ball, kinda silly)
5. I can usually be found in the pature or the garden on a nice day.
6. On a day of foul weather, I am either painting, editing photos, or quilting.
7. I don’t like ice cream, mayonnaise or onions…blech.
Now….drum roll please…the nominations.
Don’t feel green, maybe I just don’t know you yet! 🙂
A green fellow…A lil tree frog saved by my sister from the chlorine of the pool…he climbed up her neck then hopped on the dog’s head..wish I could have captured that on camera, but I was laughing too hard! Ok back to the nominations.
1. ah, I am stuck, I love you all, how can I choose? Some of you share incredibly touching stories,some share family adventures, the excitement of living with small children, garden tips and beauty, farm visits, visiting with you; I am able to view photos from around the world. Photos from different perspectives, beautiful photos taken by children in beautiful gardens. I get gardening tips and inspiration from folks approaching it from like minded organic, sustainable manner.
Check out these sites, I hope you enjoy them!
I am never certain how to create links..so if these are not direct links, please go the extra mile and paste these URL’s you won’t be disappointed.
I am certain, I am omitting some very dear blogs…I appreciate all the work, care, and joy that blogging brings to you all!