The Tag Blogathon
Carolyn, over at the ABC of Spirit Talk tagged me a few weeks back..time stops for no-one…
Listed Below Are The Rules Of Said “Tag Blogathon”…
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
11 things about me…?
1. I re-arrange my house almost monthly (so, don’t come in, in the dark thinking you know where to walk)
2. I doodle…. when I am bored, at a stop light, at restaurants…well, when I am waiting for anything really, and my doodles are almost always trees and flowers…
3. I can’t imagine a life without animals.
4.I love windy days…the kind of days that make the autumn leaves swirl about our feet.
5.I wish I had more than one lens…I struggle to capture all of life through a 50mm lens ( Oh, wait this is not a wish list is it?) Ah, well.
6. I could not live in a city.(I just returned from 2 days in NYC)
7. I adore hot apple cider.
8. I have a gigantic sweet tooth.
9. My family and I have 16 llamas, 2 dogs, 2 ducks, 5 chickens…I wish for a larger farm
10. I am afraid of heights.
11. I need a bigger barn. (right, that’s another wish, isn’t it?)
Carolyn’s 11 questions for me to answer: I will ask you to answer these as well, I found them intriguing.
1. What is your most favourite thing to do on weekends..!?!
Catch up with my husband.
2. How many days does it take to complete your Christmas shopping..?
Too many and not enough, I love, love Christmas, dislike commercialism; I love to buy presents for loved ones…
3. If you were an animal what would you be, and why?
A llama, oh, to be so calm and wise…
4. Were you to have your druthers (choice), what would your days be like?
To fill my days with sharing, I dream of opening a shop…a general store sort of shop, you know, the kind that
sells baked, goods, and yarns, and animal care needs, right along side beautiful things…a place to recharge and
step back in time..
5. If money grew on trees, what type of trees would you grow?
Maple Money trees…
6. Who is your favourite historical person?
Mary Harris Jones. Known as “Mother” an Irish immigrant who lost her family to yellow fever and became the self-
proclaimed mother and “hell-raiser” for the downtrodden American laborer, especially children.
7. What is your fave food, and why?
A good grilled cheese sandwich with creamy tomato soup…satisfies my hunger and soothes my soul
8. Jazz, Blues or Rock ‘n Roll, and favourite artist?
Ella Fitzgerald; a poor and homeless girl had a big heart and an even bigger dream…I may be able to relate to
some of that]…Billie Holiday , a close second
9. Do you miss your youth? If yes, why?
Yes, and no…my youth was full of struggles, and survival..I miss the idea of youth I guess.
10. Snow or Beach?
snow. Nothing is a magical as a sunrise over freshly fallen snow…
11. What is your all time great movie?
Sound of Music. Hands down.
I know the tag-a-thon asks me to nominate 11 bloggers, yet, I wish to hear from all of you…even if you wish to answer one of these questions, or a few. Have fun with it, I did.
I haven’t written a blog in a bit, life can be full sometimes…I have been contemplating all of the ideas and thoughts around the Farm banner design and Christmas card give-away…
I have chosen a winner…I love the simple yet, effective thought of filling the truck with hay, and having it blowing in the breeze, creating movement as he said…Josh Cookfair! Thank you all for sending me all of your wonderfully creative ideas, some of which I will incorporate into my Christmas cards, if not the farm banner itself.